Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mi Amigo

So I have to say, I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because my dear dorky cousin, Colton, has decided to serve a full time mission for the Lord. But see, I'm also sad cuz I won't get to see him for a full 2 years! Now how am I supposed to cause trouble! See who says you can't be best friends with the people you beat up when you're young. Colton and I have been the best of pals since we were 3 and I bloodied his nose! Amazing how that works isn't it. In fact I think that's when I first gained a reputation for being a bit of a bully. But hey, whatever it takes to win friends and influence people right? Good luck on your mission Colton! I'll miss you!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Missionaries should not wear bows in their hair. Jess said I need to kick you in the shins really hard and see if I can make you cry. He said you a a tough chic that doesn't cry. I cried on the phone when he told me about going to the MTC with ya'all today. Jess actually sounded depressed. I will miss him too. Love, KIM