Friday, August 28, 2009

Married Life

So far being married is going awesome. Kage and I have been married for 3 whole whopping weeks as of yesterday. Our wedding day was awesome. The weather couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding! The Jordan River Temple was absolutely gorgeous! It was an awesome experience to say the least. So now we're back home from our honeymoon (I miss it! Being back in reality sucks) and just trying to get our apartment in order. This project has yet to be accomplished and we've been back for over 2 weeks! We are also currently trying to potty train my dog Blake who is 6. He's doing great, other than the fact that he only goes to the bathroom like twice a day because when he's outside he's too worried about trying to hunt down and kill the neighbor lady's cat (stupid dog). Other than that, we're just working, I'm trying to find another job before my seasonal job lays me off, and we're just getting used to this brand new life together. I'm loving every minute of it....except when Kage leaves the toilet seat up!

No comments: