Thursday, January 8, 2009

Behold the power of .......knowledge?


So, once again I'm back in school. It's crazy so far, but hey, that's what late nights and lack of funding are for right? I'm in my second week of school now. I can proudly say that so far I've made it to my classes only slightly late. I've really gotta work on that. I definately a slacker!

Life is pretty good right now, I'm currently dating a really sweet guy from Heber right now. His name is Kage or KJ, I guess either name works. Yes we did meet online, no he is not a sexual predator. In many ways he reminds me of my dad, a tease, a marshmallow, and predictably stubborn. Anyhow, that's that.

I went to family night last night. It was crazy as usual. That's the family for ya. Kim loves to remind me to update my blog. She doesn't seem to like reading over and over that I had a bloody nose. Anyway, I guess I'll try to be a little more up to date...(just for you Kim)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Kage is awesome. You should talk more about him. It was great to see ya. Thanks for hanging out with us last night...
Love, KIM