Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's the end of the world as we know it


I just got finished watching the presidential inauguration. All I can say is that I'm not too happy about it! It's taking alot for me right now not to write a whole bunch of curse words! Obama acts like he is the next Martin Luther King Jr. Listening to him speak is very irritating. I have a hard time believing anything that he says. Typical liberals, talking out their butt and not meaning anything they say. At least with George Bush we knew where we stood. With Obama, everything has a double meaning. I'm preparing for all Hell to break lose. I wonder how many KKK members there are now and if we can expect to see burning crosses at the white house. I better stop now before I say something that other people will regret. Here's to Black Tuesday Ya'll!

1 comment:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

Oh, don't get too worried about it. This country would be going to hell no matter who the president was. It's just the way it is.