Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Painted Reality


So, I just thought I would take a minute to express how thankful I am that God sent me to live in such a beautiful world. I've never been a great appreciator of art, but I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father has a talented hand with a paintbrush! I can't even imagine having created this wonderful earth in 7 days! Even great artists take weeks, months, even years to paint a masterpiece! Even when doing my own paintings, I don't have the imagination to create worlds on my canvice without seeing it before me. Some of these photos were taken at Stewart Falls, near Sundance, UT. It was a gorgeous hike with my dear friend Brittany Davis! The whole place was awe inspiring. It never ceases to amaze me how the simplest things can be so amazing!

3 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

That was a good day.

Kadee said...

Wow Heather. I love your blog. I didn't even know you had one. Your so cute! Well I'll talk to you later.

Misty said...

Heather - found your blog on Molly's - it's so cute. Take care!